Tuesday, March 18, 2014

When it's time to let go...






















Letting go.
God has been taking me through a season of letting go, helping me see that I am at the point of my spiritual journey where letting go is essential to freedom.

Letting go of normal.
Letting go of expectations.
Letting go of results.
Letting go of impressing others.

Letting go of comforts.
Letting go of false securities.
Letting go of people.
Letting go of appearances.
Letting go of who gets the credit.

Letting go of who I thought I was.
Letting go of the limitations I put on myself.
Letting go of the limitations I put on God.

Letting go of fear.
Letting go of my future.
Letting go of my past.

Letting go so that I can live in the present, and live as if I really DO believe.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ, God in the flesh, the One who came to live among us, and die among us.  The one whom God raised from the dead, and who sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, who loves us with a love that will never let us go, who gave us the gift of His Holy Spirit, just as a down payment of what it will be like to live in His FULL Presence.

It's time to let go of everything that doesn't confirm this reality in my life.

It's time to let go...and LIVE.


1 comment: